Welcome to Gratitude Gems, where I show a little appreciation for the good things in my life!
In contrast to last week, today I find myself feeling thankful for a great number of things. For example, we went camping this weekend and though it rained all day on Saturday, Sunday and today were lovely sunny days which meant we were able to pack away our supplies dry, not wet. If you are a fellow camper, you’ll understand just how awesome that is.
Here are a few other gems:
1. We’re nearly settled into our new place! It’s really starting to feel like home, especially coming back from a weekend away.
2. Never underestimate the power of a good movie cuddlefest! After a long weekend full of camping, we cuddled and turned on Netflix, and relaxed for a couple of hours this evening.
3. It’s a short week! Goodness knows, short work weeks are the best, aren’t they?
4. One of my student loans is almost completely paid off! I’m counting down the days until the last payment is made.
5. We may finally be welcoming a new furry member into our family! Hopefully there will be some exciting news to come very shortly…
Looks to be a great start to the week so far!