Welcome to Gratitude Gems, where I show a little appreciation for the good things in my life!
I’m thankful for too many things today to narrow it down to just one, so instead here are a bunch of little gems!
1. It’s my niece Laurel’s birthday today and she is such a sweet and happy kid; I’m lucky to be her Auntie!
2. Tavis and I worked together to make our lunches this morning, which was both a productive and a loving start to the day. Plus, yummy!
3. I’m exhausted from a full weekend with friends and family.
4. New shoes! Bought at half-price! Classy but comfy! It doesn’t get better than that.
5. We’re on vacation as of Friday for 11 days… I can hardly wait!
6. A saskatoon pie that I somehow misplaced at someone else’s house was returned to me, uneaten!
7. Our car needs a little work this week and Tavis is all over it, he’s so handy.
8. Our old air mattress finally kicked the bucket so we finally have an excuse to get fancy new sleeping pads for camping!
9. Sunshine instead of rain (for now at least)!
Gotta appreciate the little things!